- £10.80 (£4.32 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 23 January: Order before Monday at 12:00.
The delicately formulated shampoo is ideally suited to cleanse dry, damaged and brittle hair prone to split ends. Hair is softened thanks to selected argan, flax and avocado oils that form a protective film on the hair shaft. Straight and curly hair types are thus gently cleansed.
- Massage a small amount of product on the wet scalp.
- The shampoo can be diluted to create a milder effect and improve lather formation.
- For optimum results use in combination with the Anti-Frizz Spray before styling.
- It is recommended to apply the Nourishing Hair Mask prior to shampooing if you suffer from very dry hair.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)
- Centaurea Cyanus (Flower) Water
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Persea Gratissima Oil
- Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Sodium Pca
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Anti-Frizz Shampoo
| || ||9||(37%)|
| || ||7||(29%)|
| || ||6||(25%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology