Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Red Hair Colour Shine Sheet Mask
For renewed luminosity
- £8.13 £9.05 -10%(£13.55 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 02 December: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
The sheet mask is formulated with an innovative 3D hyaluronic acid complex paired with Ayurvedic herbs. It protects the hair from roots to ends and delivers moisture. Natural colour pigments found in red henna from the root of the Indian madder and raspberry enhance the colour vibrancy of orange and red tones whilst adding bounce and body.
- Wrap the sheet mask on clean, towel-dried hair ensuring that the opening faces towards the front.
- Remove the protective film from the strip to secure the cap. This helps to lock in heat.
- Massage the hair gently to distribute the mask treatment.
- Remove the sheet mask after approximately 15 minutes then rinse, dry and style the hair as desired.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Lactic Acid
- Decyl Glucoside
- Krameria Triandra Root Extract
- Lawsonia inermis leaf extract
- Cystoseira Compressa Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- Rubus Idaeus Leaf Extract 
- Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Zea mays (corn) starch
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Lycopene (Tomato) Extract
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About Hair Sheet Masks
Questions & Answers about Hyalurvedic Red Hair Colour Shine Sheet Mask
- 100 ml