Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Revitalising Shampoo
Gentle cleanser that boosts shine
- £13.00 (£6.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 21 May: Order today until 10:00.
The shampoo combines the benefits of Ayurvedic herbs with an innovative 3D hair complex containing hyaluronic acid of various molecular weights. Thus, it provides a deep cleanse and it moisturises and protected. Ayurvedic extracts add shine, suppleness and boost hair manageability. Amla, marshmallow and cassis nourish dry, frizzy and brittle hair types.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair and scalp.
- Leave on for a few minutes then rinse well.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Coco Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- cassia italica leaf extract
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Pca
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzoic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Revitalising Shampoo
0 English reviews written for Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Revitalising Shampoo
15 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 15 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available