Gyada Cosmetics Moisturising Sheet Mask for the Eyes No. 1
Counteracts the signs of skin aging
- £6.40 (£128.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The active ingredient complex, made of hexapeptides, hyaluronic acid and mallow, ensures optimum hydration levels while working in synergy to counteract expression lines.
- Open the package and place the mask on the contours of the eyes.
- Remove after 15 minutes and gently massage the remaining serum into the skin.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- Contains 2 eye patches for single use.
- Made of plant-based cellulose
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19
- Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
- Hydrolyzed Tomato Skin
- Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract 
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium Pca
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Moisturising Sheet Mask for the Eyes No. 1
English reviews written for Gyada Cosmetics Moisturising Sheet Mask for the Eyes No. 1
3 customer reviews in all languages
| || ||1||(11%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 8 g, 40 g