Gyada CosmeticsPurifying Face Mask No. 6
Intensive, weekly cleanser
Oily skin requires special care that balances sebum production and mattifies oily areas. The sheet mask contains an active ingredient complex made up of propolis, aloe vera and burdock that clarify, balance and refresh the skin for a matter and clearer complexion.
- disposable mask
- 100% natural cellulose - biodegradable
- nickel tested <0,0001%
- free from dyes, parabens, PEG, raw paraffin & silicone
- Ideally applied once a week or every two weeks.
- Place the mask on dry, clean skin.
- Remove after 15 minutes.
- Massage any residue into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Alternatively, remove any residue using a cotton pad.
The product is labelled as being vegan on the packaging although it contains propolis. The substance used is a botanical resin sourced from trees and various plants that are made by bees but not produced from them directly. Thus, propolis may at times be classified as being vegan and sometimes as being non-vegan. GYADA, in conjunction with the production lab, has labelled the mask as vegan, being of the opinion that propolis cannot be defined as a product of animal origin.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Isoamyl Cocoate
- Coco Caprylate
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract 
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Sodium Caproyl/lauroyl Lactyl Lactate
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract
- Propolis Extract
- Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Xanthan Gum
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Purifying Face Mask No. 6
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology