Gyada Cosmetics Strengthening Hair Balm with Spirulina
Restructuring care - detangles & tames unruly hair
- £13.16 £15.50 -15%(£6.58 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 03 December: Order before Friday at 06:30.
A strengthening bam that restructures brittle hair that is prone to split ends while it restores shine. The balm has a softening effect that detangles unruly hair. Spirulina (algae that are rich in mineral salts, vitamins and amino acids), ginseng, oats, horsetail in conjunction with active ingredients found in aloe vera. wheat proteins and plant oils form a natural protective film, hydrating and nourishing the hair strands.
- Apply to wet hair after cleansing and distribute evenly throughout the lengthens of the hair.
- Leave on for 1 minute before rinsing.
- To improve on the balm's effect, it is advised to use in combination with products from the same GYADA Cosmetics line.
- Aqua (Water)
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Equisetum Arvense Extract 
- Avena sativa leaf/stalk extract 
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 
- Spirulina Maxima Extract
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean) Oil 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzoic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Strengthening Hair Balm with Spirulina
| || ||20||(54%)|
| || ||7||(18%)|
| || ||5||(13%)|
| || ||3||(8%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 22 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 150 ml