Gyada Cosmetics Strengthening Shampoo with Spirulina
Concentrated care that restores hair vitality
- £13.00 (£5.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 15 March: Order before Monday at 10:00.
A fortifying shampoo designed to restore the vitality of damaged, stressed and thinning hair. It is a concentrated product that renews the hydrolipid film of the hair and scalp. It cleanses a scalp that is either prone to dryness or oiliness. The shampoo contains spirulina (algae that are rich in vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids), horsetail, ginseng and oats that possess restructuring and stimulating properties.
- Apply to wet hair after cleansing and distribute evenly throughout the lengthens of the hair and rinse.
- To improve on the shampoo's effect, it is advised to use in combination with products from the same GYADA Cosmetics line.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract 
- Avena sativa leaf/stalk extract 
- Equisetum Arvense Extract 
- Spirulina Maxima Extract
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Glycine Soja Oil 
- Arginine Ferulate
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Lactic Acid
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citric Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Strengthening Shampoo with Spirulina
| || ||24||(35%)|
| || ||18||(26%)|
| || ||14||(20%)|
| || ||7||(10%)|
| || ||4||(5%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 31 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 1 l, 500 ml