- £10.85 (£4.34 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 25 September: Order before Monday at 09:00.
The Ultra-Mild Shampoo was developed to cleanse damaged hair and/or a sensitive scalp and is mild enough to use on a daily basis. The selected plant surfactants cleanse the scalp in a very gentle way without causing any irritation. Aloe vera juice, as well as extracts obtained from calendula and chamomile, have been selected due to their skin-soothing properties.
- Massage a small amount of product on the wet scalp.
- The shampoo can be diluted to create a milder effect and improve lather formation.
- For optimum results use in combination with the Anti-Frizz Spray before styling.
- It is advised to alternate the Ultra-Mild and Clarifying Shampoo if you suffer from oily hair.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Sodium Pca
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Ultra-Mild Shampoo
| || ||20||(48%)|
| || ||10||(24%)|
| || ||5||(12%)|
| || ||2||(4%)|
| || ||4||(9%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 21 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 2 fragrances
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology