Reusable & compostable cotton pads
£9.95 (£1.42 / Pc)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Made from wood & cotton fibres
- Alternative to single-use cotton pads
- Packaging made from recycled ocean plastic
Item no.: AKO-LAST65, Content: 7 Pcs, EAN: 5714820311011
LastRound is a sustainable alternative to disposable cotton pads. It is made up of 70% Skandinavian wood fibres and 30% cotton fibres which makes them fully biodegradable and can be disposed of in organic household waste. The case is composed of recycled ocean plastic and houses 7 pads that can be used up to 250 times each.
Directions for use:
- Simply grab a LastRound from the top of the pile, apply some water or other liquid if you prefer, and wipe.
- Clean with water and soap after each use.
- Allow to dry fully then place the clean pad at the bottom of the pile to be reused.
- From time to time, the pads should be washed at 60°C in the washing machine.
Questions & Answers about LastObject LastRound
English reviews written for LastObject LastRound
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available