- £3.60 (£7.20 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 18 March: Order before Friday at 10:00.
Thanks to its neutral pH composition, the pink clay is ideal for cleansing sensitive skin as well as skin that is prone to redness. It has regenerating, purifying and soothing properties and is a real treat for the skin.
- Mix a small amount of the product with water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to cleansed and dry skin. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, but do not allow to dry.
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Finish with a toner or floral water.
- The product can also be mixed with water alongside a hydrosol or infusions.
- Caolin Clay
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Pink Clay
| || ||29||(74%)|
| || ||6||(15%)|
| || ||3||(7%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
18 customer reviews in all languages