- £9.90 £11.00 -10%(£4.95 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
The conditioner softens the hair while it detangles. A rich formula that nourishes and restructures even the most damaged strands thanks to the inclusion of organic baobab oil.
- Distribute a sufficient amount of conditioner through the lengthens of the hair.
- Leave on for a few moments and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Mix with a herbal hair dye for an amazing effect.
- nickel tested
- plant-based plastic tube
- made in Liguria
- Aqua (Water)
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Sodium Pca
- Xanthan Gum
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sorbic Acid
Questions & Answers about naturaequa Baobab Softening Hair Balm
| || ||11||(50%)|
| || ||4||(18%)|
| || ||6||(27%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 200 ml