Nourish London Antioxidant Multi-Tasking Super Balm
- £36.60 (£73.20 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 08 June: Order before Tuesday at 06:30.
The natural balm preserves skin softness and nourishes it. Enriched with pure plant oils and botanical extracts to provide a deep cleanse while French marine algae tighten the skin and counteract the appearance of fine lines. The face is protected against harmful environmental aggressors. The versatile balm can be used to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, as a facial mask or intensive moisturiser.
- Cleanse & exfoliate: Apply a small amount to fingertips and massage into damp skin. Pay particular attention to congested areas such as nose, chin and forehead. Dampen the enclosed organic face cloth with warm water and sweep across the skin to gently remove the balm. The cloth can also be used to gently polish the skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Mask: For an intensive nourishing skin treat, apply the balm to cleansed skin and leave on for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Intensive moisturiser: Apply to any dry patches such as lips or cuticles or apply onto cheekbones to give skin a beautiful healthy glow.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Rosacanina(Rosehip) Fruit 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil 
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil 
- sesamum indicum seed extract 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Alaria Esculenta Extract
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- brassica oleracea (kale) 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil 
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- olibanum 
- zingiber officinale essential oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Nourish London Antioxidant Multi-Tasking Super Balm
- 100 ml