Nourish London Argan Skin Renew Moisturiser
Potent anti-aging cream for everyday use
- £34.50 (£69.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 21 November: Order before Tuesday at 09:00.
The effective cream is a potent and moisturising anti-aging skincare product for everyday use. It contains argan oil that is rich in omega fatty acids, collagen-boosting tripeptides and antioxidant-rich vitamin E. These star ingredients unite in a luxurious cream that nourishes, smooths and firms the skin, counteracting the signs of skin aging.
Precious oils extracted from frankincense, myrrh and borage have regenerating effects while rose of jericho improves hydration and strengthens the skin cells.
- Pump product onto your fingertips and apply over face and neck.
- Lightly massage into the skin using upward movements.
- For best results, apply after your favourite Nourish London face serum or oil.
- Aqua (Water)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Glycerin 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Sodium Levulinate
- Levulinic Acid
- selaginella lepidophylla extract
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil 
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Boswellia Neglecta Oil 
- Potassium Sorbate
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) root extract
- Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
- Limonene 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Made with organic raw materials
- from natural essential oils
Nourish London Argan Product Line
Questions & Answers about Nourish London Argan Skin Renew Moisturiser
- 100 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology