omum Ma Bonne Fée Exfoliating & Purifying Facial Konjac Sponge
Clarifies & gently cleanses the face
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
The konjac sponge "Ma Bonne Fée" is perfectly matched to the skin that is experiencing imbalance due to a change in hormones. It gently cleanses and removes impurities. This ensures skin is clarified skin for an even and radiant complexion. The sponge is made of 100% natural raw materials:
- The konjac fibres help remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation to the skin.
- It is enriched with loess, a mineral soil that is inherently rich in iron oxide and thus clarifies and remineralizes the skin. It also stimulates the skin for a radiant complexion.
- The sponge is 100% natural. Its crescent-shape fits the in the palm of your hand perfectly, making it ideal for cleansing and massaging the skin of the face.
- vegetable fibres obtained from the konjac root
Application: Place the sponge in a bowl of warm water and let it completely fully absorb the liquid. Once the sponge has softened, gently squeeze out any excess. Now it is ready for use. The sponge can be used with or without the mild "Le Cajoleur" soap. It is recommended to use the sponge for cleansing in the morning or removing make-up at the end of the day.
Taking Care of your Sponge: Rinse the sponge after each use, gently squeeze out any excess water and allow to dry. Do not store in a damp place. A konjac sponge can be used for approximately 2-3 months - depending on the intensity of use and maintenance. Once it starts to break down, or crumble, it should be replaced immediately. The old sponge can be disposed of directly in the organic waste.
- suitable for all skin types, including very sensitive and for problem skin
- no artificial colours & preservatives
- can be used of the pregnancy and is also suitable for use postpartum
- fully biodegradable
- 100% natural & vegan
About omum Organic Cosmetics
Questions & Answers about Ma Bonne Fée Exfoliating & Purifying Facial Konjac Sponge
| || ||5||(62%)|
| || ||1||(12%)|
| || ||2||(25%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available