PrimaveraBalancing Toner Sage and Grape
Regulates sebum production and refines pores
- £17.59 (£17.59 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £16.69 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 25 April: Order before Monday at 12:00.
- Soothes irritations & refines the complexion
- Reduces sebum
- Clarifies oily skin
- Provides elasticity
This balancing toner helps regulate oil production while minimizing pores and reducing redness.
- Organic Sage Essential Oil helps reduce and control excess oil while reviving the senses.
- Organic Grape Seed contains powerful antioxidants and essential fatty aids to help maintain elasticity and control oil production.
- Organic Witch Hazel Water clarifies oily skin in the t-zone while helping to reduce the appearance of pores.
Application: Spray on a cotton pad and smooth over cleansed, dry skin.
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water 
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed extract 
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract 
- Fragrance (Parfum) 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract 
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Powder) Extract 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 
- Xanthan Gum
- Citral 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Primavera Balancing Toner Sage and Grape
| || ||7||(70%)|
| || ||1||(10%)|
| || ||2||(20%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology