Rasayana 2in1 Restructuring Hair Mask & Conditioner Amla & Brahmi
Repairing ayurvedic care for your hair!
- £17.60 (£8.80 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 13 August: Order before Tuesday at 10:00.
The 2in1 hair balm and mask with amla and brahmi contains Ayurvedic ingredients that repair the hair. When used as an intensive mask, the product strengthens, increases vitality and boosts shine. As a conditioner, it softens and moisturises dry and damaged hair. The hair balm contains shea butter and linseed oil that are rich in nourishing and repairing essential fatty acids, proteins and vitamins.
The special ayurvedic ingredients selected for this product are amla and brahmi, that are rich in natural antioxidants and, and in combination with wheat proteins, they strengthen and moisturise the hair.
Amla strengthens, revitalises and boosts shine. It also counteracts hair loss and greying. Brahmi stimulates the hair roots, thickens the hair shaft, and additionally counteracts hair loss and fading colour and split ends.
- Hair mask: Apply to dry or damp hair and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse the hair and follow with a Rasayana Shampoo suitable for your hair type.
- Conditioner: Apply to wet hair after shampooing and ensure that the product is distributed throughout the lengths of the hair. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse well.
- nickel tested <1 ppm
- packaging made of renewable plastics
- PAO: 6 months
- pH level: 4 - 4.5
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Lactic Acid
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
Questions & Answers about 2in1 Restructuring Hair Mask & Conditioner Amla & Brahmi
English reviews written for Rasayana 2in1 Restructuring Hair Mask & Conditioner Amla & Brahmi
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available