- £12.00 (£6.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 13 August: Order before Tuesday at 10:00.
The rich, concentrated Purifying Shampoo by Rasayana is designed to effectively cleanse oily hair using mild plant-based surfactants. It cleans the hair and scalp without damaging their structure. A blend of botanical and Ayurvedic actives such as sage, tea tree, lavender, petitgrain and sandalwood lends the formula its clarifying and refreshing properties. Amla, brahmi and methi add resilience, shine and volume.
- Massage a small amount of shampoo on the scalp.
- For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Rinse well thereafter.
- Shake well before use.
- Deposits may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is as a result of the Ayurvedic ingredients contained in the shampoo.
- Change in colour from one batch to the next is a result of the natural ingredients used.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Coco Glucoside
- salvia officinalis flower/leaf/stem water 
- Disodium Capryloyl Glutamate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/twig Oil 
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Emblica officinalis fruit extract (Amla)
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil 
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil 
- Sodium Phytate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Chloride
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Purifying Shampoo
English reviews written for Rasayana Purifying Shampoo
14 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available