- £11.05 (£4.25 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 29 August: Order before Monday at 09:00.
The clarifying shampoo is designed to effectively cleanse oily hair using plant-based surfactants. A blend of sebum-regulating hydrosols (rosemary and sage), as well as tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus and neem essential oils, have been included. Neem and eucalyptus are known for their refreshing properties and positive effects on dandruff.
- Massage a small amount of shampoo on the scalp.
- For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Shake well before use.
- Deposits may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is as a result of the Ayurvedic ingredients contained in the shampoo.
- Change in colour from one batch to the next is a result of the natural ingredients used.
- Aqua (Water)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water 
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Piroctone Olamine
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 
- Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate Hcl
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil 
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil 
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Phytate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Purifying Shampoo
| || ||4||(26%)|
| || ||6||(40%)|
| || ||4||(26%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(6%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology