- Contains soothing Aloe Vera gel
- Neutralizes odours
- Antibacterial properties
- £5.60 (£5.60 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 13 July: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
This fragrant water by TEA Natura has a delicate scent that does not conceal the natural scent of one's own body. However, it may be used like a conventional deodorant, as it has antiseptic, soothing and antifungal properties, thanks to its refined herbal formulation. It is produced with valuable natural and organic essential oils.
"CLORIS"... The flower goddess known in ancient Rome as "Flora". This fragrant water has sweet, warm and sensual notes - the ulimate female expression!
This product is effective against perspiration. The essential oils contained in it, do not only have warm and sensual scents, but also neutralizes unpleasant odours, without disturbing the physiological balance of the skin or disabling the normal, healthy perspiration. The fragrant water is based on a combination of plant ingredients (Iceland moss, Carapa Guianensis, Leptospermum Scoparium) that have an antibacterial effect when blended with tea tree oil. As such body odours are alleviated in a natural way. This product refreshes the underarms and becomes even more effective when used on a regular basis. Aloe Vera gel has soothing and moisturizing properties.
This deodorant is free from synthetic fragrances, aluminium, preservatives, animal substances and mineral oil.
- Alcohol Denat
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Caprylyl/capryl Wheat Bran/straw Glycosides
- Fusel Wheat Bran/straw Glycosides
- Triethyl Citrate
- Cetraria Islandica (Icelandic Moss) Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Salvia Sclarea Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Copaifera Officinalis Resin
- Carapa Guainensis Seed Oil
- Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/leaf Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Salicylate
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Aroma-Deospray "CLORIS"
| || ||42||(39%)|
| || ||22||(20%)|
| || ||21||(19%)|
| || ||12||(11%)|
| || ||10||(9%)|
3 customer reviews in English
74 customer reviews in all languages