- Environmentally sustainable
- Easy to use
- Bamboo-nylon bristles, medium hardness
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 09 June: Order before Tuesday at 06:30.
This toothbrush by TEA Natura is a natural product composed of bamboo.
Bamboo is one of the few plants that does not need manure, making it particularly environmentally sustainable.
- The bristles are made of a bamboo and nylon mix.
- The bamboo is grown in non-contaminated production regions in China - far away from the industrial areas.
- The toothbrushes are mechanically made.
- The bristles are pressed into the wood without the use of adhesives.
- The box and little bag are made of recycled cardboard.
The bristles contain a small amount of nylon which is why the head of the brush must be snapped off before being disposed of. The handle is compostable whereas the head is to be disposed of in household garbage.
- It is recommended that the toothbrush is left to dry completely and replaced by a new one every two to three months.
- Tip: To add to the fun of brushing a child's teeth, the bamboo handle can be painted.
- 100% Bamboo Charcoal
With medium-hard bamboo bristles
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Bamboo Toothbrush for Children
| || ||27||(62%)|
| || ||6||(13%)|
| || ||7||(16%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||2||(4%)|
1 customer review in English
25 customer reviews in all languages
- 75 ml