- Effective against wrinkles
- Gentle enough for baby's skin
- Refreshing and regenerating
- £8.75 (£8.75 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 16 July: Order before Monday at 06:30.
The rose water by TEA Natura is produced through steam distillation of damask rose petals from certified organic agriculture. It has astringent and refreshing properties, as well as being effective against wrinkles. The skin is strengthened and regenerated to prevent the signs of skin aging.
- Apply to the face after cleansing as refreshing and soothing reinvigoration.
- Pour onto a cotton pad and use as an eye compress.
- The mild scent allows it to be worn as a soft, natural fragrance.
- When combined with almond oil (shake well!) it may be used as a soothing cleansing emulsion for babies and will not impair the hydrolipid barrier of the skin, as there are no surfactants contained in the mixture.
- Rosa Damascea Extract 
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Rose Water Tonic
| || ||92||(68%)|
| || ||31||(22%)|
| || ||7||(5%)|
| || ||3||(2%)|
| || ||2||(1%)|
2 customer reviews in English
83 customer reviews in all languages