Terra Naturi Blonde Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
Individually adjustable colour tint
- For light blonde to light brown hair
- Can be mixed with other plant-based hair dyes
- Delivers incredible shine
- £3.70 (£3.70 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 5-6 days
Delivery on Monday, 10 May: Order before Wednesday at 10:00.
The Blonde Henna Plant-based Hair Dye is a blend of finely ground chamomile blossom and cassia leaf powder. The hair dye can be mixed with other plant-based hair dyes from the Terra Naturi product line to create unique shades and incredible shine. The colour outcome varies depending on the application time and amount of powder used.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, mix approximately 50 g to 100 g of plant powder with warm water until a thick, smooth paste is formed. 1 - 2 tablespoons of vinegar can be added to the paste if needed.
- Put on the accompanying gloves then apply the warm (body temperature) paste to the hairline and work it through the lengthens and ends of damp hair.
- Wrap the hair in a cotton towel, used exclusively for hair treatments, and cover the hairline with cotton strips. This keeps the hair warm until it is virtually dry (approx. 1 hour).
- Rinse the hair thoroughly thereafter then follow up with shampoo if needed.
- chamomilla recutita flower powder (kamillenpulver)
- cassia auriculata leaf powder (cassiapulver)
- acacia catechu wood extract (akazienpulver)
- lawsonia inermis leaf powder (hennapulver)
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Terra Naturi Blonde Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
English reviews written for Terra Naturi Blonde Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
| || ||0||(0%)|
- No reviews available