Terra Naturi Brown Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
Natural care & vibrant nuances
- For dark brown to black hair
- Enhances shine & volume
- Can be mixed with other hair dyes from the same product line
- £3.70 (£3.70 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 4 days
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The Brown Henna Plant-based Hair Dye is composed of finely ground indigo leaves and natural plant additives. It lends dark brown and black hair beautiful nuances as well as added shine and volume. Vitality is restored to damaged and brittle hair types. The hair dye can be mixed with other plant-based hair dyes from the Terra Naturi product line to create unique shades and incredible shine. The colour outcome varies depending on the application time and amount of powder used.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, mix approximately 50 g to 100 g of plant powder with warm water until a thick, smooth paste is formed. 1 - 2 tablespoons of vinegar can be added to the paste if needed.
- Put on the accompanying gloves then apply the warm (body temperature) paste to the hairline and work it through the lengthens and ends of damp hair.
- Wrap the hair in a cotton towel, used exclusively for hair treatments, and cover the hairline with cotton strips. This keeps the hair warm until it is virtually dry (approx. 1 hour).
- Rinse the hair thoroughly thereafter then follow up with shampoo if needed.
- indigofera tinctoria leaf powder (indigopulver)
- lawsonia inermis leaf powder (hennapulver)
- acacia catechu wood extract (akazienpulver)