- £5.30 (£2.65 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Tuesday, 19 November: Order before Friday at 09:00.
The TIAMA Shower Balm leaves the skin softer as well as optimally hydrated and replaces the cream that you would generally apply after a bath or shower.
- Apply to moist skin after cleansing.
- Massage gently and then rinse.
- Dry the skin as usual. Non-greasy effect.
- Organic tigergrass extract - tones & ensures elasticity
- Ginseng extract from controlled organic farming - tones & revitalises
- Organic sunflower oil - soft & nourishes
- Betaine - moisturizes
- Aloe vera gel from controlled organic farming - moisturises, protects and refreshes
TIAMA products are free from:
- petrochemicals, synthetic waxes or compounds, glycol, silicone, PVP & synthetic film formers
- artificial thickeners, acrylate, carbomer, PEG & PPG, EDTA & BHA / BHT
- parabens, isothiazolinones, formaldehyde & halogens
- dyes, ethylene glycol & GMOs
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Potassium Salts) 
- C10-18 Triglycerides
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Iris pallida root extract 
- Centella asiatica leaf extract 
- Panax Ginseng Extract 
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice 
- Biosaccharide Gum-1
- Glyceryl caprylates
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Geraniol 
- From controlled organic agriculture
- From natural essential oils
About the Iris Product Line
Questions & Answers about TIAMA Iris Shower Balm
| || ||1||(11%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||6||(66%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology