Tiroler Kräuterhof Organic Shampoo Mountain Herbs
Mild natural shampoo for normal hair
- £18.00 (£9.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Gentle, natural shampoo on the base of sugar surfactant. Spirited and refreshing scent with a harmonically tuned mixture of medicinal herbs and containing precious mountain herbs such as yarrow, thyme, plantain, sage and nettle.
- pH-value: 5,5
- Pleasant natural shampoo for normal hair, nourishing and invigorating with medicinal herbs.
- Revives and nourishes the scalp and the hair.
- Contains thyme, sage, nettles and plantain extracts.
- Other ingredients: sugar surfactant, L-glutamic acid, olive and jojoba oil, wheat protein, limonene, oils.
- Scent: Pleasantly spirited and refreshing herbal scent.
The Tyrolean Kräuterhof Shampoos are based on a mix of extremely mild washing agents produced from vegetable raw materials (sugar, coconut oil).
They clean gently, without irritating the hair during shampooing neither does it irritating nor dry the scalp, therefore presenting a soothing alternative to conventional shampoos for scalp problems. The light foam build up might take some getting used to initially, but it is due to the characteristics of the mild surficants contained in the shampoo.
The extracts of various herbs support the normalisation of the scalp function.
- Aqua (Water)
- Coco Glucoside
- Achillea Millefolium Extract
- Plantago Lanceolata Extract
- Thymus Serpillum Extract
- Salvia Officinalis Extract
- Urtica Dioica Extract
- Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Wheat protein
- Xanthan Gum
- Populus Balsamifera Extrakt
- Sorbic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Essential Oils
Questions & Answers about Tiroler Kräuterhof Organic Shampoo Mountain Herbs
| || ||4||(36%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||3||(27%)|
| || ||2||(18%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available