- £6.05 (£30.25 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 23 January: Order today until 09:00.
The specially formulated toner is similar to the consistency of a serum. It is infused with argan oil, dandelion extracts and galactomyces, a genius of fungi with moisturising properties. Plant extracts obtained from aloe vera and chrysanthemums are used as a base instead of distilled water, making the toner particularly rich in active ingredients that serve to supply the skin with an optimum quantity of nutrients and moisture.
- Apply a few drops to the skin after cleansing using a cotton pad or your fingertips.
- Gently dab the product into the skin.
- Can be used on a daily basis every morning and evening.
- Follow with a lotion or cream by WHAMISA
97.40% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic farming.
- Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract 
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum Coccineum) Flower 
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract 
- Lactobacillus Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/ Root Ferment Filtrate 
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Helichrysum Arenarium Flower Extract 
- Brassica Oleracea Italica(Broccoli) Seed Oil 
- Glycerin 
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract
- Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Preserving agent
What is the 7 Skin Method?
Fermentation of Plant Extracts
Questions & Answers about Whamisa Organic Flowers Toner Deep Rich
| || ||110||(75%)|
| || ||17||(11%)|
| || ||8||(5%)|
| || ||6||(4%)|
| || ||5||(3%)|
7 customer reviews in English
93 customer reviews in all languages
- 20 ml, 150 ml
- 20 ml, 120 ml
- 7 g, 180 g
- 30 ml, 3 g
- 20 ml, 200 ml
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 1.000 ml
- 500 ml, 1 l
- 20 ml, 120 ml
- 100 ml
- 30 ml, 100 ml
- 50 ml, 100 ml