Whamisa Organic Seeds Hair Scalp Tonic
Clarifying care with fermented extracts & caffeine
- For hair loss & problematic scalp types
- Removes deposits & refreshes
- Regenerates & fortifies
BDIH - Cosmos Organic
- £41.05 (£39.10 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 04 October: Order before Friday at 10:00.
The Organic Seeds Hair Scalp Tonic by WHAMISA removes deposits, such as dead skin cells, oil and sweat. in doing so, it unclogs the hair follicle. This promotes regeneration and fortifies the hair whilst providing lasting nourishment. The tonic contains 12 botanic active ingredients that are extracted at low temperatures, 4 fermented extracts and organic caffeine that synergise to provide the best foundation for healthy hair growth. Menthol and mint extracts have a cooling and refreshing effect on the scalp.
- Apply directly to a clean scalp after cleansing.
- Massage the tonic into the skin.
- Do not rinse.
- Allow to fully dry.
Tip: Use the mask as an overnight scalp treatment after cleansing so that the active ingredients can penetrate the skin.
- 17,35% Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract 
- 15% Saururus Chinensis Extract 
- 15% perilla frutescens leaf extract 
- 15% Artemisia Annua Extract 
- 15% Houttuynia Cordata Extract 
- 10% Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- 6% Alcohol 
- 2% Petroselinum Sativum (Parsley) Extract 
- 1% Mentha Suaveolens Leaf Extract 
- 0,5% Morus Alba Bark Extract 
- Caffeine 
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Sophora Flavescens Extract
- Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract
- Menthol 
- 0,01% Lactobacillus/coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate 
- 0,01% Lactobacillus Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/turmeric Ferment Filtrate
- Lactobacillus/ginger Root Ferment Filtrate
- Xanthan Gum
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- ECOCERT certified
- of natural origin
- natural extract for preservation