Purely natural pigments for pretty-looking lips
- £19.20 (£505.26 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 10 June: Order today until 06:30.
The Lip'Inks by ZAO deliver vibrant, rich shades and a matte finish. Their moisturising and nourishing formulas have a feather-light feel on the skin. They are easy to apply and provide the perfect pigment payoff and lasting wear.
- Refills available
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the product using the applicator or the Bamboo Lip Brush by ZAO.
- Tip: Wipe off any excess product on the inner rim of the container before applying the product to achieve an immediate matte finish.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Zea mays (corn) starch 
- Oleic/linoleic/linolenic Polyglycerides
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Glyceryl Rosinate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract
- Phyllostachis bambusoides rhizome extract 
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77019 (Mica)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- from controlled organic agriculture
ZAO - Lip'Ink Tutorial
ZAO - Lip'Ink Refill