- £36.30 (£121.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 08 April: Order before Friday at 06:30.
This serum is a true Vitamin C boost for your skin: it improves the skin's collagen production, brightens and stimulates cell regeneration. For a radiantly fresh complexion!
- Our Vitamin C Serum contains 2% but it is more important to note that it is not the percentage that makes our formula so effective, it is the highly stable Vitamin C that we use. Brands that use more than 2% are not using a stable form which causes their Vitamin C to lose effectiveness, hence, the higher percentage required to formulate their product.
- Apply a small amount after cleansing, before moisturising on slightly damp skin.
- Most effective when used in the evening.
- It is recommended to apply one thin layer prior to your moisturiser or make-up.
- without aggressive cleaning agents
- without chemical preservatives
- free from synthetic substances
- no artificial fragrances
- free from other aggressive and harmful ingredients that can damage or dry out your sensitive skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel (Aloe Vera) 
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Loofah Cylindrica (Vegetable Cellulose)
- Xanthan Gum
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit extract
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
- Superoxide Dismutase (Antioxidant)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Brassica Oleracea Italica(Broccoli) Seed Oil
- Linum Usitatissimum (Flax Seed) Oil
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Canadian Salix Alba Bark (Willow Bark) Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana Water
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about 100% Pure Vitamin C Serum
| || ||13||(48%)|
| || ||7||(25%)|
| || ||4||(14%)|
| || ||2||(7%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
3 customer reviews in English
18 customer reviews in all languages