- £37.05 (£123.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
This serum is a true Vitamin C boost for your skin: it improves the skin's collagen production, brightens and stimulates cell regeneration. For a radiantly fresh complexion!
- Our Vitamin C Serum contains 2% but it is more important to note that it is not the percentage that makes our formula so effective, it is the highly stable Vitamin C that we use. Brands that use more than 2% are not using a stable form which causes their Vitamin C to lose effectiveness, hence, the higher percentage required to formulate their product.
- Apply a small amount after cleansing, before moisturising on slightly damp skin.
- Most effective when used in the evening.
- It is recommended to apply one thin layer prior to your moisturiser or make-up.
- without aggressive cleaning agents
- without chemical preservatives
- free from synthetic substances
- no artificial fragrances
- free from other aggressive and harmful ingredients that can damage or dry out your sensitive skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel (Aloe Vera) 
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Loofah Cylindrica (Vegetable Cellulose)
- Xanthan Gum
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit extract
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
- Superoxide Dismutase (Antioxidant)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Brassica Oleracea Italica(Broccoli) Seed Oil
- Linum Usitatissimum (Flax Seed) Oil
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Canadian Salix Alba Bark (Willow Bark) Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about 100% Pure Vitamin C Serum
| || ||14||(48%)|
| || ||7||(24%)|
| || ||5||(17%)|
| || ||2||(6%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
3 customer reviews in English
18 customer reviews in all languages