Acorelle Organic Eau de Parfum Lotus Blanc
Sparkling citrus notes in perfect harmony with flowers
- £11.05 (£110.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 03 May: Order today until 10:00.
A true burst of freshness that tones and relaxes at the same time. Enjoy sparkling top notes thanks to a blend of citrus aromas and herbs which then give way to the soft and airiness of blossoming water lily and lotus. These aromas then melt into refreshing tangerine and lemongrass notes. The aquatic fragrance composition is ideal for men and women.
- Top note: bergamot, tangerine, lemongrass, mint & lime
- Heart note: water lily, lotus, jasmine & magnolia
- Base note: hay, algae, sage, cedar, vanilla & patchouli
- Spray or roll-on as often as desired.
- Alcohol 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Cinnamyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Cinnamate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- hergestellt aus Bio-Rohstoffen
- aus kontrolliert biologischem Anbau
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P235 - Keep cool.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378 - In the event of a fire: Use CO2, extinguishing powder or water spray jet to extinguish the fire.
- P403 - Store in a well-ventilated place.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.