ALMA Hand Sanitizer
Ideal for on go & safe hand hygiene
(£17.29 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reliable cleanser
- Alcohol content: >70%
Item no.: ALB-9120071370138, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 9120071370138
The ALMA Babycare Hand Sanitizer has a very high organic alcohol content and nourishing components, such as linden blossom water, aloe vera juice and essential oils. It is suitable for sensitive skin types therefore ideal for the whole family.
- Spray 2 - 3 pumps onto the hands and rub the hands to cleanse for 15 - 30 seconds.
- Do not use near to the eye region or on mucous membranes.
- To avoid areas not be adequately covered with disinfectant, it is advised to use a sufficient amount of sanitiser.
- Thereafter, rub the right hand with the back of the left hand.
- Rub the sanitiser between the fingers paying attention to the thumbs and wrists.
- Rub the fingertips on both hands.
- The sanitiser dries quickly and does not leave behind any residues.
- Ideal as a disinfectant for door knobs and smooth surfaces.
- 70% Alcohol 
- Tilia Platyphyllos Flower Water 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin 
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Levulinic Acid
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Lactic Acid
- manufactured with organic raw materials
- from controlled organic agriculture