- £4.95 (£1.98 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 21 February: Order today until 09:00.
Thanks to its formula based on natural detergents and extracts from organic farming, the lavender shower gel by Anthyllis is particularly gentle on the skin. It is also monitored constantly heavy metals now and is therefore also suitable for those who are allergic to it.
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on nickel, chromium and cobalt
- Without SLES, SLS and dyes, meeting ICEA regulations.
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Exclusively perfumed with essential oils
Application: Apply a small amount of product to damp skin. Lather massage into a delicate foam and then rinse. For a gentle body massage it is recommended to use a sea sponge.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Sodium Chloride
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Lavandula angustifolia extract
- Fragrance 
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil 
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- From natural essential oils
- From controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Lavender Shower Gel
| || ||5||(45%)|
| || ||4||(36%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology