Antos Tamanu Oil
Regenerative plant-based oil for your skin
(£215.80 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for normal skin
- Ideal as an after-sun product
- Rich in fatty acids
Item no.: ATS-H22, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 8051122773527
Tamanu oil is obtained by cold pressing the nuts of the tamau tree. Its numerous properties and high fatty acid content make it an optimal regenerative care product - particularly when used as an anti-aging oil after sun exposure, as it naturally supports collagen synthesis.
- Apply a small amount of oil to the skin - ideally when the skin is still moist.
- Massage until fully absorbed.
- It is recommended to use the oil on the face in combination with your favourite moisturiser or a light carrier oil.
- This oil is rich in fatty acids and can therefore be too aggressive for sensitive skin. It is recommended to mix the oil with a light carrier oil (such as almond oil).
- Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil