Apeiron Foot & Callus Active Balm
Nourishing & vitalizing
(£149.33 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For dry, chapped & callused feet
- Also suitable for elbows, knees & hands
- Ideal for the diabetic foot
- PETA Cruelty Free
Item no.: AP-4350, Content: 75 ml, EAN: 4251191843501
The Foot & Callus Active Balm by apeiron gently yet effectively cares for the feet. Its purely plant-based active ingredients such as willow bark, wintergreen and sage help to reduce calluses in a gentle and natural way while also preventing the formation thereof. Jojoba and baobab oils condition, regenerate and protect the skin from moisture loss. Dry, cracked and sensitive skin areas are provided with the necessary requirements and given new-found elasticity. The blend of essential oils obtained from peppermint, tea tree and orange oil have a reviving and stimulating effect on tired feet. The balm is quickly absorbed without causing a sticky residue.
- pH neutral
- PAO: 6 months
- Apply sparingly to affected areas of the skin at least twice a day.
- Ensure that the skin is clean before application.
- Distribute the balm and massage until absorbed.
- Try apeiron's Foot & Callus Active Balm on rough hands, elbows and knees.
- Suitable for diabetics as well as accompanying therapy for diabetic foot.
|Product Type:||Foot Care|
|Skin Type:||Dry Skin|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
|Certficates:||PETA Cruelty Free|
- Aqua (Water)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract 
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil 
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Plant Source)
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Chloride
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citral 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Foot & Callus Active Balm
0 English reviews written for Apeiron Foot & Callus Active Balm
31 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 31 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available