Attitude Sunscreen Stick SPF 30
Practical reliable & eco-friendly
- Easy to apply
- Natural UVA & UVB protection
- Plastic-free packaging
PETA Cruelty Free
- £20.95 (£24.65 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 13 August: Order before Tuesday at 10:00.
The plastic-free and mineral sun protection stick by ATTITUDE uses zinc oxide, among others, to form a natural protective barrier against UVA and UVB rays. Its innovative, biodegradable cardboard packaging also helps to reduce plastic waste and is easy to use. At the same time, the stick is ideal for travel and on the go.
Only plant and mineral ingredients that protect marine organisms and reefs were used for this sun protection product.
- dermatologically tested
- Suitable for adults and children, 6 months and older.
- Apply evenly 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying the skin and sweating profusely.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii butter
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax
- Behenyl Behenate
- Ricinus communis (Castor) oil
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- capryloyl glycerin / sebacic acid copolymer
- Caprylic / Capric Triglycerides
- euphorbia cerifera wax
- 20percentage Zinc Oxide