Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera Gel
An all-rounder for hair & skin
(£106.69 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Effective hydrating
- Cooling & soothing after sun care
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Shine boost for the hair
- More manageable hair
Item no.: AUB-40815, Content: 118 ml, EAN: 749985700818
An all-rounder for skin and hair!
Nothing's better for sun-exposed skin than aloe, and there's no better aloe under the sun than Aubrey's, made with 98% certified organic ingredients, plus a touch of our natural preservative. Carry a bottle in your beach bag or backpack to soothe and hydrate stressed skin on contact, and keep one in your fridge for a cool pick-me-up.
The pure gel is one of the most effective body care products and is most known for its beneficial effect to regenerate skin, that has been exposed to pain, blisters, burns and sores.
Note: It is recommended that the product be stored in the fridge to conserve the contents.
The purely natural gel from organically controlled agriculture is an excellent product for nourishing your skin to health. It is also very effective in soothing a diverse number of skin problems:
- Acne: Pure Aloe Vera Gel has skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. Problem skin, such as acne-affected skin, also benefits the moisture-retaining properties of the Aloe Vera gel. In addition, aloe vera enzymes promote peeling dead skin cells from the top layer of skin (acne and oily skin tend to be more prone to hornification) and thus stimulates the growth of new cells.
- Eczema: Due to its soothing, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving impulses, Aloe Vera Gel is recommended for skin prone to eczema. Eczema prone skin will benefit from the moisturizing and moisture-retaining properties of the Aloe Vera gel. In addition, aloe vera gel promotes the elasticity, making the skin feel less taut.
- Dandruff and itching: Aloe Vera Gel provides dry and dandruff prone scalp with the moisture it needs. It promotes blood circulation to the scalp, strengthens the hair roots and stimulates healthy hair growth. Itching due to dry scalp can be effectively alleviated by regular care with Aloe Vera Gel.
- Dry, brittle hair: Aloe vera gel balances the lack of moisture in dry, brittle hair and strengthens the hair structure. The hair is revitalized, easy to comb and becomes more radiant.
- After-sun care: Skin affected by sunburns and minor burns benefit from aloe vera gel, as the regeneration period is accelerated. Simultaneously, Aloe Vera Gel helps to balance out sun exposure.
A small amount of grapefruit extract and vitamin E was added to the Aloe Vera Gel to improve its conservation.
Why is this aloe vera gel watery?
Aloe-Vera-Gel is the proper name of the ingredient. No additives are contained in the gel, as is the case with all Aubrey Organics products, in order for it to show its natural, liquid consistency (the gel-like structure of the substance extracted from the Aloe leaves changes its consistency once it is combined with oxygen).
Application: The gel is an ideal moisturizer for every skin type and skin condition.
- Skincare: Apply on cleansed skin. Ideal as a daily moisturizing ampoule beneath a day or night cream.
- Scalp and hair care: Apply the desired amount to cleansed, towel-dried hair and massage it gently into your scalp and hair. Then style as usual.
Only suitable for external use!
|Scalp Care :||Gels|
|Product Type:||Special Treatments|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types|
|Hair Type:||Delicate Scalp|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
Questions & Answers about Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera Gel
how long is this good after opened the bottle?
Hi I can use for rosacea?
9 English reviews written for Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera Gel
604 customer reviews in all languages
9 customer reviews in English
604 customer reviews in all languages