- £9.25 (£15.42 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 13 August: Order before Tuesday at 10:00.
Red clay and organic hibiscus team up to add bounce and elasticity to dry and colour-treated hair. The soapless shampoo cleanses the hair in a mild way while organic argan oil and organic cocoa butter provide nourishment. The eco-friendly alternative to conventional shampoos.
- Create a lather in the palms of your hands or apply directly to wet hair.
- Massage to cleanse then rinse well.
- The mild, sulphate-free surfactants have a lower foaming effect than conventional cleansing agents.
- Allow to dry well after use.
- Zea mays (corn) starch 
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Aqua (Water)
- Coco Glucoside
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder 
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Limonene 
- Benzyl Salicylate 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Organic Red Clay & Hibiscus Solid Shampoo
English reviews written for Ayluna Organic Red Clay & Hibiscus Solid Shampoo
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available