Badger BalmFoot Balm
Helps you back on your feet.
- Cooling mint
- Antibacterial properties
- Ideal for tired, worn-out feet
While on a walk, Bob Badger said: "Two paths branch off in the woods .... and I took them both ... but I would not have managed without my Foot Balm!"
A golden yellow colour, minty cool sensation and reviving effects helps invigorate tired feet. Peppermint, tea tree and rosemary are fragrant, cooling and simultaneously refreshing essential oils. Natural olive and jojoba oils, in combination with beeswax soothe even the rough and cracked feet. Fall in love with the wonderfully cooling and refreshing scent!
Ideal for all hiking Badgers everywhere. This balm rocks!
Application: Use your fingers to lightly swipe across the surface of the balm and apply to affected areas of the feet.
Intensive treatment: Apply a generous amount of balm on the skin, put on old socks and let the balm take effect over night. You will be surprised by the great results.
- Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil 
- Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil 
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil 
- Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Foot Balm
| || ||75||(44%)|
| || ||56||(33%)|
| || ||29||(17%)|
| || ||4||(2%)|
| || ||4||(2%)|
6 customer reviews in English
103 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology