- £6.75 (£30.68 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 01 October: Order before Monday at 06:30.
The Badger Balm Mustache Wax us ideal for conditioning and styling your mustache. It allows for easy restyling and removal. The Mustache Wax contains hardened carnauba wax for medium hold and great shine. Shea butter provides hold while beeswax gives your mustache suppleness. The product is purely natural and pampers with nourishing herbal extracts as well as essential oils.
Application: Melt a small amount in the palms of your hands and apply.
- certified organic & 100% natural
- easy to use
- without parabens, synthetic ingredients, chemicals or aggressive substances
- not genetically modified
- contains bergamot essential oil that shows a low content in furanocoumarin
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil 
- Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract 
- Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract 
- from controlled organic agriculture
About The Badger Balm - Navigator Class Man Care Line
Questions & Answers about Badger Balm Mustache Wax
| || ||3||(50%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(33%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available