Baume Celtique Celtic Balm
The classic helper for all kinds of ailments
- Ideal for athletes
- Warming effect
- Perfect for smaller areas of the body
- £11.25 (£75.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 23 January: Order before Tuesday at 09:00.
The classic balm formulated with camphor. The idea behind the balm was to create a product with warming effects without using any chemical or synthetic substances. It is inspired by the Asian balm, however, formulated according to Celtic tradition. The balm is based on organic essences that benefit athletes and is ideal to use after physical exertion, during the colder months of the year and on insect bites.
- A small amount of balm is sufficient.
- Apply to the limbs, chest or temples.
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil 
- Mentha arvensis (Cornmint) leaf oil 
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil 
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi Oil 
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 
- Limonene 
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil 
- eugenia caryophyllus stem oil 
- Eugenol 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Baume Celtique Celtic Balm
- 400 ml