- £12.05 (£6.03 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 09 December: Order today until 06:30.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 15 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
BeOnMe's Purifying Shampoo is based on skin-friendly, all-natural surfactants that respect the physiological pH of the skin while throughly cleansing the hair in a gentle way. In addition, the product contains soothing organic chamomile hydrosol and lavender floral water sourced from controlled organic farming to clarify and counteract dandruff and excessive sebum production. Furthermore, peppermint and lemon essential oils provide a pleasant freshness and stimulate the microcirculation of the scalp. Wheat and rice proteins have a profoundly moisturising and nourishing effect.
- Apply to wet hair, massage the scalp to cleanse and rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat application if necessary.
- It is recommended to use the shampoo in conjunction with the BeOnMe hair oil and other products from their hair care line.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If the shampoo gets into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply to damaged, irritated or damaged scalp.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- cleanses an oily scalp
- prevent itching & dandruff
- regulates sebum
- in vitro tested for eye irritation
- 100% vegan
- PAO: 12 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water 
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Coco Glucoside
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water 
- Sodium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil 
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Sodium Phytate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about BeOnMe Purifying Shampoo
| || ||2||(25%)|
| || ||2||(25%)|
| || ||3||(37%)|
| || ||1||(12%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available