BioearthAnti-Pigmentation Gluconolactone Hand Mask
Regenerating care for your hands
- Ideal for skin affected by hyperpigmentation
- Evens out the skin tone
- With amygdalic acid
- Vegan & nickel tested
The botanical mask was specially developed to brighten skin affected by hyperpigmentation and discolouration. It contains a blend of natural active ingredients such as amygdalic acid, gluconolactone and a depigmentation complex based on sucrose dilaurate and pea extract that possess regenerating properties.
- Carefully apply to clean hands.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water thereafter.
- Only suitable for external use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aqua (Water)
- Mandelic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract
- Sucrose Dilaurate
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Xanthan Gum
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Anti-Pigmentation Gluconolactone Hand Mask
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology