Biofficina Toscana Clarifying Shampoo Concentrate
Balancing cleansing for oily and dandruff prone hair
- £11.40 (£5.70 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £10.83 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 03 December: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
This shampoo concentrate by Biofficina Toscana is rich in active ingredients and has a high cleansing power. It is particularly suitable for oily hair as well as those suffering from hair loss. A special blend of plant surfactants normalizes the scalp, thoroughly cleanses and soothes. The innovative Alpaflor® Alp-sebum® complex specifically acts as an anti-inflammatory with organic extracts derived from burdock, ivy, juniper and birch. Epilobioum fleischeri (fireweed) soothes the scalp with a particularly high amount of oenotheine B4, regulates sebum production and reduces inflammation. This ingredient is also known for its antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral effect.
With a wonderfully minty herbal scent.
Since this product is a concentrate, it is particularly rich. It is recommended that the concentrate be diluted with water and/or a floral water before using it in the Biofficina Toscana mixing bottles for shampoos.
For an optimal care effect, use the Conditioning Balm by Biofficina Toscana after having cleansed the hair with the shampoo concentrate, as the products have been coordinated.
- The concentrate can be thinned to more than 3 times the amount of shampoo and is therefore particularly rich and eco-friendly.
- Dilute with water or a floral water and show on the back of the mixing bottle.
- Use a small amount to cleanse the hair - as you would with conventional shampoo.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
- A rosemary hydrosol is particularly suitable as a blending agent.
Functional substances: Vegetable surfactants Alpaflor® Alp-sebum®, organic extracts derived from burdock, ivy, juniper and birch, essential organic oils of eucalyptus and mint, vitamin E.
- dermatologically tested
- nickel tested
- cruelty free
- free from PEGs, parabens, paraffin, SLS, SLES, alcohol (ethanol), silicones and dyes
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Disodium Capryloyl Glutamate
- Coco Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Piroctone Olamine
- Adiantum Capillus Veneris Leaf Extract 
- Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Extract 
- Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/stem Extract 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Betula Alba Bark/leaf Extract 
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Biofficina Toscana Clarifying Shampoo Concentrate
| || ||82||(31%)|
| || ||80||(30%)|
| || ||63||(23%)|
| || ||21||(7%)|
| || ||18||(6%)|
2 customer reviews in English
116 customer reviews in all languages