- £7.10 (£2.37 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 05 October: Order before Tuesday at 06:30.
Thanks to its normalizing and clarifying properties, this shampoo is ideal for oily hair. Its special blend of herbal ingredients includes toning, clarifying and balancing rosemary extract to refresh and purify the scalp as well as reliably regulate sebum. The bergamot, orange and sage essential oils give the shampoo a refreshing herbal scent.
- Moisturizing complex with inulin, betaine and provitamin B5.
- Clarifying and normalizing complex with organic rosemary extract.
- OLIVAERIS®- complex, rich in polyphenols from fresh olive tree leaves. This complex provides protection and helps to restore the natural beauty of the hair, thanks to its antioxidant and cleansing effect.
This Biolù product is completely free from:
- Mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, synthetic waxes and esters, glycol, silicones, PVP & synthetic film formers
- Synthetic additives, acrylates, polyacrylic acid, PEG & PPG, EDTA, BHA / BHT
- Parabens, isothiazolones, formaldehydes, halogens
- Dyes, ethyl alcohol and genetically modified organisms
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil 
- Salvia sclarea oil 
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Lactic acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- From organic agriculture
- From natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about biolù Greasy Hair Shampoo
| || ||5||(23%)|
| || ||8||(38%)|
| || ||4||(19%)|
| || ||3||(14%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg
- 300 ml, 10 l