- Rich in nutrients & minerals
- Deep cleansing effect
- Protects the skin
- Astringent & toning effects
- £8.05 (£8.05 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 17 December: Order before Wednesday at 12:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 12 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
This special plant powder contains dried and ground lotus blossoms. The lotus is a global symbol of femininity, evolution and power. Its blossoms contain linoleic acid, proteins, phosphor, iron and vitamins A and B.
Lotus powder is used in Ayurvedic cosmetics due to its skin-soothing and cooling effects. It is said to improve the complexion and promote skin health. The powder also protects the skin with the help of antioxidants and offers deep cleansing action. Due to its astringent property, it leaves the complexion looking more refreshed, firmer, softer and more radiant. Lotus tones the skin and helps to restore balance while regenerating the skin in a natural way. Moreover, it is valued by those who suffer from acne and blemishes.
- Note: Due to its powerful effect, lotus powder should only be combined with other plant powders or clays (kaolin, neem powder, etc.) using a concentration of 10%!! It is recommended to do a patch test on the skin of your arm. If you experience a stinging or burning sensation, rinse with clear water immediately.
- Skincare: Mix lotus powder with a clay or other plant powder and add purified water or a hydrosol. Blend until a uniform paste is formed. Adding a tablespoon of high-quality plant oil will prevent dryness during the application time. Distribute the paste evenly on the skin and let it absorb for 10 minutes. Thoroughly rinse with clean water. Continue with your skincare routine as usual.
- Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Powder
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Lotus Powder
| || ||2||(33%)|
| || ||3||(50%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology