Biopark Cosmetics Moringa Powder
Freshness & vitality from top to toe
(£47.90 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For the hair & body
- With natural antioxidants
- Firms & regenerates the skin
Item no.: BPC-BIOP150, Content: 100 g, EAN: 3830066651987
The moringa plant, native to the tropics, has been used for body care for years. The fine green leaf powder is particularly suitable for young and impure skin as well as hair growth. Rich in vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll, which removes toxins and impurities, moringa powder slows down skin ageing and reduces pigmentation spots. Whether used as a skin or hair mask, the mild herbaceous scent invigorates the whole body and provides lasting resistance!
The powder can also be used to treat acne or superficial injuries.
- Hair mask: Mix the powder with warm water to form a paste, apply it to the hair, massage it into the scalp using circular movements and distribute to the ends of the hair. Leave the paste on for up to 15 minutes and then rinse with shampoo.
- Skincare: Mix the powder with warm water or a hydrosol and apply evenly to clean skin (face and/or body), avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the layer, then rinse thoroughly with water. Follow up with your usual moisturiser.
- Invigorating bath additive: Mix a few spoonfuls of the moringa powder with 100 ml of very warm water and pour the mixture into a bathtub filled with water. Bathe for 15 - 20 minutes.
- 100% moringa oleifera leaf powder