Biopark Cosmetics Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
£4.45 (£44.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Soothing effect
- Elevates the mood
- Aphrodisiac effect
Item no.: BPC-BIOP036, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 3830066650416
Purpose of use: Air freshening with an evaporator.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is obtained by steam distillation of the flowers of ylang ylang tree. It has a pale yellow or golden color and a rich, sweet, exotic, floral, scent, which is among the most sought-after aromas. Its sensual scent uplifts and brings joy. Is good for dry or oily skin, it regulates the secretion of skin oils and acts skin soothing when added to hair care products, it also encourages healthy hair growth. It can help with high blood pressure, rapid heartbeat or breathing, nervous conditions, and it was also used to help with for impotence and frigidity, as it acts as an aphrodisiac.
Blends well with: geranium, grapefruit, lavender, neroli, rosewood, sandalwood.
Interesting facts: Ylang Ylang is also called "The flower of all flowers". Is a tropical tree that grows up to 20 meters high and has large, fragrant, pink or yellow flowers. Yellow flowers are supposed to be the best quality. Spiritual practitioners claim that the users of Ylang Ylang are those who have been drawn to the oil, and who in turn, suit it.
In Indonesia, Ylang Ylang flower petals are strewn upon the bed of newlywed couples to create an erotic atmosphere and calm nervousness. Ylang Ylang was a popular ingredient of hair preparations in Europe and was known as Macassar oil.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
0 English reviews written for Biopark Cosmetics Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
54 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 54 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
farfalla Manuka Ws.5 ml