Bioturm Oil-Whey Bath Sensitive
Regenerating & lipid-regulating care
(£138.90 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For stressed & dry skin
- Suitable for babies & children
- Skin-friendly formula
Item no.: BIT-622, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4260026696229
BIOTURM's Oil-Whey Bath Sensitive is the natural solution for stressed, dry and sensitive skin of children and babies. It contains a special Lacto Intensive Complex made of organic whey and high-quality organic sunflower oil. Organic almond and evening primrose oils regenerate and pamper the skin while currant seed oil has lipid-regulating properties and reduces the feeling of tight skin.
- Add approx. 30 ml to your bathwater (full bath).
- Duration of the bath: 10 - 20 minutes
- Water temperature: 35°C - 38°C
- It is recommended to use 1 - 2 times a week, preferably before bedtime.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil 
- Lac / Whey 
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Sucrose Laurate
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Aqua (Water)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Bioturm Oil-Whey Bath Sensitive
English reviews written for Bioturm Oil-Whey Bath Sensitive
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available