Bioturm Shampoo Colour Red No. 108
Gentle cleansing for red colour treated hair
- Let brilliant colour
- Intensively cares for the hair
- Improves the manageability
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- £5.60 (£2.80 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 01 October: Order before Monday at 06:30.
Optimal foam formation and manageability for a wonderfully, pleasant feel to the hair.
- Henna extract*
- Cranberry extract*
- Mild, vegetable based washing agents
- Free from mineral oils, PEGs & synthetic colourants
With the special combination containing Henna extract that lends brilliant shine to any red shade. Mild substances make the hair pleasantly manageable and ensures intensively nourished hair. hair feels silky soft and supple.
Suitable for red colour treated hair or hair with red highlights.
Application: Suitable for daily use. Apply to wet hair, gentle massage and rinse thoroughly.
- Aqua (Water)
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Henna 
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract 
- Lithospermum Erythrorhizom Root Extract
- Diheptyl Succinate
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Capryloyl Glycerin/sebacic Acid Copolymer
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
free from mineral oil, synthetic dyes, PEG
Questions & Answers about Bioturm Shampoo Colour Red No. 108
| || ||53||(45%)|
| || ||38||(32%)|
| || ||17||(14%)|
| || ||3||(2%)|
| || ||6||(5%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 73 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available