Bioturm Silver Ointment No.33
Conditions the skin for a supple feel
(£271.80 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For dry skin types
- Suitable for skin prone to impurities
Item no.: BIT-111, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 4260026691118
Micro silver is an effective active ingredient that provides very dry skin types with the care it requires. It is combined with highly porous silver for an extra boost in care. The ointment is applied topically and conditions the skin using quality plant oils and lipids for a supple skin feel. Micro silver does not penetrate the skin, thanks to its size, and only forms a film on the upper layer of the skin that is removed once the skin is cleansed.
- Apply topically several times a day when needed.
- BIOTURM recommends using their Silver product collection over an extended period of time from the age of 1.
- If a severe flareup occurs in children under the age of 1, it is advised not to apply the ointment on areas of the body that can easily be reached by the mouth (hands, arms, etc.).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Zinc oxide
- Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder
- C 14-22 Alcohol
- Arachidyl Glucoside
- C 12-20 Glucoside
- Behenyl Alcohol
- from controlled organic agriculture
About the Silver Product Line
Questions & Answers about Bioturm Silver Ointment No.33
Is it suitable for babies?
0 English reviews written for Bioturm Silver Ointment No.33
82 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 82 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available