Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Cream
Pampering care for legs and feet during pregnancy.
- Very rich cream
- Soothes and gently cares
- Encourages healthy circulation
- £13.55 (£13.55 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 01 July: Order today until 09:00.
The Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Cream is specially formulated for pregnancy. Instant relief is your's with this wonderfully refreshing leg and foot cream from Burt's Bees!
This rich cream is specially formulated with peppermint oil and rosemary extract to relax and soothe tired legs and feet. Your legs will thank you for the special treatment during your pregnancy. Phthalate and paraben-free.
Peppermint oil relaxes, soothes and conditions while rosemary leaf extract encourages healthy circulation bringing relief to sore, tired, and stressed legs and feet.
Application: Gently massage cream into legs and feet for a refreshing treat.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Stearic Acid
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Petroselinum crispum (parsley) leaf oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Wax
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Sucrose Stearate
- Xanthan Gum
- Canola Oil
- Sodium Borate
- Sodium Chloride
- Glucose Oxidase
- Potassium iodide
- Potassium thiocyanate
Questions & Answers about Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Cream
| || ||4||(28%)|
| || ||6||(42%)|
| || ||3||(21%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology